We are honored to be part of your celebrations during the holiday season, thank you for shopping local! Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions about holiday returns and guarantees:
All returns MUST be accompanied by a receipt or the purchase must be recorded under the purchaser’s Mahoney’s Rewards Account.
What is your holiday item return policy?
Bought too many lights or a holiday item you already have? Holiday items returned with valid receipt or Mahoney’s Rewards Account record within 30 days (and prior to holiday return window) in original packaging and saleable condition may be returned for a full refund to the purchaser’s original form of payment. Please note: Holiday items must be returned prior to December 8, 2023. After December 8, 2023 all holiday items are final sale.
What is your holiday return window?
Holiday items must be returned prior to December 8, 2023. After December 8, 2023 all holiday items are final sale.
Is there a guarantee on holiday items?
We stand behind our holiday items and we are proud to offer a limited warranty on Holiday Lighting and Lifelike Trees.
- Lifelike trees sized 4 feet or taller are covered by a 3 year limited replacement warranty* for the construction and frame.
- Lighting and electrical elements on Lifelike Trees are covered by a 1 year limited replacement warranty*
- Unless otherwise noted on the product packaging Mahoney’s will guarantee holiday lighting including window candles, string lights, and specialty lighting with a 1 year limited warranty.
*Some Fine Print
- Guests must return the items to the store and present a valid purchase receipt or have proof of purchase established through Mahoney’s Rewards Account record.
- Guest will receive a replacement tree or lighting element. In cases where the tree or lighting is no longer a stocked item, we will replace with the next closest substitute in price point and style (at manager’s discretion). If the substitute is valued at less than the original tree purchase, a merchandise credit will be given for the difference.
- The warranty excludes burned-out bulbs and normal wear and tear, and will be voided in the cases of damage due to misuse (including outdoor use of Lifelike tree or lights marked for indoor use), neglect, intentional alteration, or other events beyond our reasonable control.
- A warranty may not be transferred and applies only to the original owner of the tree or lights.
- In cases where the lighting or frame failure can be resolved by repair, Mahoney’s Garden reserves the right to repair before issuing full replacement.
- Lighting warranty is not extended to decorative lit items such as tree toppers and other seasonal lit decor.